<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Let's all reach into my brain and stir things up, shall we?

venerdì, marzo 30, 2007

Success! 

Somebody hired me! Somebody I turned down 2 months ago! The world makes sense once again.

The Populations Research Lab has given me a job as a telephone interviewer. Prolly not that much with the super funtimes but hey, it's money, it's at the U of A, and it's actually related to my field of interest. It's gonna be a little tricky to schedule around classes, karate, and badminton while I'm still in school fulltime but that's only for 2 more weeks. After that, I'm scheduled to take soc of aging in spring, and maybe I'll take on another job to help tide me over parttime. It's gonna be a busy summer, but I'm feeling a little better now, knowing I'm not likely to starve anytime soon. Bonus!

Etichette: ,

Comments: Posta un commento

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?