<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Let's all reach into my brain and stir things up, shall we?

giovedì, marzo 22, 2007

Freaking Out 

Holy crap is my brain ever melting. Last week's grotesque amounts of assignments is over, thank God, but this week has delivered lovely new kinds of stress. I've recently been informed that I'm prolly gonna have to take a spring course at some point, and possibly this year if I want to graduate next June. Also, my populations prof has told me that I should try to get a job with the populations research lab, which just happens to be exactly the job I turned down at the beginning of this semester. So currently I'm contemplating taking a spring course and working 2 jobs simultaneously. And trying to convince myself I have a chance of getting some form of housing next year. Oh, and I somehow managed to lose the antenna on my cell phone. While it was in my pocket. How does that even happen?

As if that weren't enough, Grampa has decided to move into a nursing home and Nana is still not doing well in the hospital. My parents are freaking out and John is upset about something and HOLY CRAP WHY DOES EVERYTHING HAPPEN AT ONCE?

Etichette:

Comments: Posta un commento

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?